Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Class: PAF 584

When I signed up for this class, I knew I would be getting school credit for a political fellowship I did via the office of Congressman Mitchell.
What I did not know was that it was a BLOG. Previously I had never had a desire to blog about anything, this mainly due to the fact that it can prove to be time consuming and also because complete strangers can leave you their opinions, comments, rantings, etc on what would otherwise be your thoughts. Thoughts - this being something personal (as in not shared with whoever) but our 21st Century technology has changed all that, everyone is your friend, everyone has a need to share and in the "blog world" we all converge into a type of "group therapy session." (I hated group therapy.)
So, here I am, blogging for A.S.U. credit for my Masters in Public Administration degree.
Initially I was going to blog about my Mitchell fellowship but at this point and time much of the "in-the-heat-of-the-grueling-campaign-moments" have passed. Can it be recaptured? I've rarely been able to retell a situation with conveying the feeling and usually end up with the "you had to have been there" explanation.
With this said I am changing the name of this internship blog to: PAF 584 Blog experiences....?????

No comments:

Post a Comment