Monday, March 9, 2009

Introduction March 9, 2009


Hello! The picture to your right is of the Congressman Mitchell 2008 Re-Election Victory Party!! Tempe, Arizona.
This past year I was privileged to have been chosen for the 2008 Congressman Mitchell Fellowship.
This Fellowship was specifically designed to place students in the campaign environment of Congressman Mitchell’s 2008 Re-Election Campaign; allowing students to gain experience in Campaign Management in exchange for class credit.
This blog will serve primarily to share my Fellowship experience with you and to also provide a bit of my history with the Arizona Democratic Party, specifically in Congressional District 5 and Legislative District 17.
My hope is to make my fellow SPA students at A.S.U. inspired to become involved in local government, politics, and activism.
Thank you for dropping in...Stay tuned...I can also be found on Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. Congressman Mitchell Re-Election Campaign, 2008...Victory Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way cool Melisa. I always wanted to work on a campaign. The pressure of it all! It would be so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on obtaining this fellowship! Sounds like your internship experience was very exciting.

    ReplyDelete